What is ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is an in-office, non-surgical procedure for labia, vaginal tightening and bladder control.
How does ThermiVa work?
ThermiVa sends radiofrequency energy to the desired area (internally or externally), heating the tissue and stimulating the body’s own collagen. This causes tightening and improves overall internal laxity, improves incontinence and dryness of the vagina or labia (atrophic vaginitis) due to the effects of menopause and child birth.
What is the recommended age range that can be treated?
The average age treated is 18 and over, depending on complaints and issues. This procedure is both for pre and postmenopausal women.
Who is a candidate for ThermiVa?
- Women who are experiencing vaginal laxity and a loose or rubbing feeling to the labia.
- Women who are displeased with the appearance of their labia majora, especially while wearing bathing suits, athletic attire, leggings, jeans… etc.
- Women who are experiencing any sexual dysfunction or orgasmic issues.
- Women who are having difficulty retaining tampons or may have pelvic prolapse such as fallen bladder or fallen rectum.
- Women who may suffer from urinary leakage or stress incontinence.
- Women who may suffer from dryness of their vagina or labia due to the effects of menopause.
How soon can ThermiVa treatments be repeated?
It is recommended that ThermiVa treatments should be done every 30 days for three treatments, followed by a maintenance program as needed based on results (typically one maintenance treatment yearly).
What is to be expected after the procedure?
Immediately following there may be mild cramping, but this should resolve within 24 hours. After your procedure, you may resume normal activities. There are no restrictions for physical or sexual activity.
*Individual results may vary
Call us today to schedule your consultation or procedure
Eternity Med Spa