Metropolitan St. Louis Medical Spa Facials
Medical Spa Facials in Metropolitan St. Louis & Illinois
Are you interested in a facial or peel that will help your skin look and feel younger? Eternity Medical Spa offers many different types of facials, such as the following:
- Vivant ProPeel: This is Eternity Medical Spa's most aggressive type of peel. If you undergo this type of peel, you will have about three days of "down time" where your skin will peel. After your skin peels, you will have softer lines and wrinkles; the age and dark spots that were visible prior to the peel will have vanished. Before undergoing the Vivant ProPeel, you must have some peels with us so we are familiar with your skin. If you want the best possible results, it is ideal that you pre-condition your skin with Vitamin A Propionate for at least three weeks prior to the peel.
- Medical Grade Facial: This type of facial is an all-inclusive anti-aging, deep cleansing medical facial that includes medical grade microderm, peel, masque, pore extractions, light upper-body massage, peptide treatments, and a finishing anti-oxidant/peptide SPF 30+.
- Age Intervention Regeneration Peel: This uses the red wine extract Resveratrol combined with skin rebuilding peptide blends and glycolic acid to provide facial resurfacing and anti-aging rejuvenation.
- Acne Facial: Acne facials are an excellent facial for acne-prone adults and teens. It helps minimize acne breakouts and brightens any facial discoloration, while instantly refining and retexturing skin. Your face is bound to feel smooth and hydrated after an acne facial.
- Medical Grade Microdermabrasion: Medical grade microdermabrasion facials exfoliate your skin and leave you feeling hydrated, refreshed, and glowing. Your skin care products will work to their maximum capacity after you receive a medical grade microdermabrasion.
What are you waiting for? Schedule a facial or peel now!
While many people think facials and peels are for the rich and famous, everyone should have a facial at least once a month to maintain clean and hydrated skin. Dirt is constantly accumulating on your face, despite your best efforts to wash it with skin care products and washcloths.
Contact Eternity Medical Spa at (314) 469-2946 to schedule a facial or peel today!